All Mikki de-matting products have micro-serrated edges and are made from stainless steel to ensure long lasting quality and excellent results.
Features & Benefits:
Effectively and painlessly cuts through matts & tangles
Tapered guide penetrates the toughest tangles
Shaped for comfort & effectiveness
Long lasting cutting blade
Directions for Use:
* Designed to cut through tangled & matted hair. The tapered guide penetrates the tangle and allows the blade to cut the hair.
* Brush or comb the area to be treated – this will help locate the genuine matts.
* Use a “sawing” action with short strokes for effective cutting – never force the Matt Splitter through matts as this will cause discomfort to the animal and is less effective.
* Use a Mikki Grooming Comb to clear the loose hairs.
* Avoid using the Matt Splitter on sensitive areas where there is loose or folded skin. * Never lift the skin into a “peak” when cutting as this can result in serious injury.
* If in doubt use clippers or scissors with care.
* If your pet is extensively matted seek professional help.
* When you have finished your grooming session, don’t forget to spray your pet’s coat with an Anti-Tangle Spray. This will keep your pet’s coat in good condition and help make any tangles easier to comb out in the future.
Important: Keep out of reach of children. Use extra care when using any grooming aid with sharp edges.