All Mikki de-matting products have micro-serrated edges and are made from stainless steel to ensure long lasting quality and excellent results.
Features & Benefits:
Easy & efficient removal of matts & tangles
With new & improved ergonomic handle
Stainless steel blades are shaped for optimum cutting effect
Easy to remove head to be reversed for left & right handed users
Directions For Use:
* If your pet is excessively matted it may wise to seek professional assistance. Also, sensitive areas may be better clipped as they are more vulnerable.
* Clean the Matt Breaker after each use, put a little light oil on the blades & store in a safe place.
* The Mikki Matt Breaker can take out matts in medium or long haired pets with minimal loss of coat length.
* Brush or comb the area to be treated – this will reduce long hair loss and make it easier to locate the matts.
* Use short strokes to cut progressively – with very dense matts it may be necessary to rotate the wrist to produce a sawing action.
*Never force the Matt Breaker through the coat, as this not only causes discomfort to your pet but is ineffective.
* When clearing a matt try to hold the hair at the root to avoid pulling the skin.
* Work from the roots towards the outer ends using short strokes.
* When passing the Matt Breaker through the coat in long strokes keep it parallel to the skin and avoid plucking upwards.