What to expect from a booking with The Royal Pooch mobile unit.
Call or sms us on 0608642694 to make a booking on a day that suits you best – it is advisable to choose a day where there is someone at home most of the day as it is not always possible for a mobile unit to stick to a time slot due to traffic and earlier grooms running late or early.
When our team arrives at your premises they will ask for the nearest outside water tap to connect the hosepipe to and as well as a plug point for their extension cord.
Our team will then collect your Fur babies and begin the gentle grooming process.
- Your pooch will be bathed using our high end grooming products. Tick and flea shampoo will be used upon request.
- Dried with a high power dryer to ensure they get dried fast and properly. For those pooches who are terrified of the dryer we will put the speed down and rather take our time, this will ensure they feel more relaxed and at ease.
- Brushed and styled according to the customers instructions.
- Ears will be cleaned.
- Nails trimmed
- Perfume and powder will be applied.
- Extra De-shedding will be done upon request.
Your pooch will then return looking super smart, sporting a cute bandana and smelling Furtastic!
Grooming Salon Vs Mobile Grooming
So you have decided you would like to use our services but cannot decide between the Grooming Salon or Mobile Grooming. How do you know which one is right for you and your pet?
- The mobile grooming vehicle comes to your house so no travel time for yourself
- This is a familiar territory for your pooch so they will be more relaxed
- No more trips in the car for pooches that are terrified of car drives, who are car sick, or too frail to get in and out of cars.
- no unfamiliar noises and other barking dogs.
- No cage time for your pooch before and after the groom.
- No more leaving the dog at a shop, which sometimes can take an hour or two.
- No more sitting in traffic to and from the shop.
- You don’t have to take time out your day to chauffeur your pooch to and from the parlor, leaving you free to handle other chores or activities.
- Having more than one groomer in a salon is especially helpful with difficult or large pets. Some dogs may require two people to trim their nails or there may be a large dog who requires two people to help each other lift the dog safely.
- Being able to book a specific time to have your pets groomed so you can plan your day knowing they will be finished in an hour or two from the booking time.
- At the shop we are able to give older or stressed dogs breaks during the grooming process if they are not coping with the groom. The groomers can start on other dogs while yours has a break and then start on your dog again once it has calmed.
- Being able to come and choose food, treats, toys, clothing and accessories from the shop for your pooch, to spoil them with after the groom.
- Great outing for pooches who love going in the car
- Can do multiple dogs faster than what can be done in the mobile unit.
- Can have your dogs done any day of the week as opposed to the day the unit is in your area.