- Having more than one groomer in a salon is especially helpful with difficult or large pets. Some dogs may require two people to trim their nails or there may be a large dog who requires two people to help each other lift the dog safely.
- Being able to book a specific time to have your pets groomed so you can plan your day knowing they will be finished in an hour or two from the booking time.
- At the shop we are able to give older or stressed dogs breaks during the grooming process if they are not coping with the groom. The groomers can start on other dogs while yours has a break and then start on your dog again once it has calmed.
- Being able to come and choose food, treats, toys, clothing and accessories from the shop for your pooch, to spoil them with after the groom.
- Great outing for pooches who love going in the car
- Can do multiple dogs faster than what can be done in the mobile unit.
- Can have your dogs done any day of the week as opposed to the day the unit is in your area.
What to expect from a booking at The Royal Pooch shop
We work on an appointment basis in order to have pooches in the shop for as little time as possible in order to reduce their stress and to make it easier for you to plan your day.
Please Call, whats app or sms us on 0606553884 to make a booking for a day and time that suits you best.
Upon arrival at our store in Fourways you will be greeted with a smile by our amazing store manager Zodwa.
She will ask you to please specify exactly what type of groom you would like your pooch to have, she can also advise you and answer all your grooming questions.
You will be asked to fill out a customer form so we can keep track of what grooming we do on your Pooch.
Your Fur child will then be taken to the Transfurmation room and our experienced groomer will begin the gentle grooming process.
- Your pooch will be bathed using our high end grooming products. Tick and flea shampoo or sensitiveskin shampoo will be used upon request.
- Dried with a high power dryer to ensure they get dried fast and properly. For those pooches who are terrified of the dryer we will put the speed down and rather take our time, this will ensure they feel more relaxed and at ease.
- Brushed and styled according to the instructionsprovided by yourself.
- Ears will be cleaned.
- Nails trimmed
- Perfume and powder will be applied.
- Extra De-shedding or De-matting will be done upon request.
We do not like keeping your Fur child for more than two hours and an sms will be sent you as soon as your Royal Pooch is ready for collection.
When you arrive your pooch will return to you with a wagging tail, looking super smart, sporting a cute bandana and smelling Furtastic!
Book Your Next Grooming Session!